Oxford Hydrology Group (OHS) Seminar Series and Social Events – Michaelmas Term
The Oxford hydrology group (OHS) and SoGE landscapes cluster have joined forces for our seminar series this term. Talks are held Fridays 11 am in the Desert room (odd weeks), and we have tea together Thursdays 11 am in the East Lab (even weeks). Our seminars this term are:
- 28 October 2022: Taylor Schildgen (GFZ-Potsdam)
Title/Abstract: Alluvial channels: Signal shredders, or the key to unlocking the stratigraphic record?
- 11 November 2022: Elizabeth Lewis (Newcastle)
- 14 November 2022: Gregoire Mariethoz (Lausanne) – 11.30 am, Diversity room
- 25 November 2022: Stephen Tooth (Aberystwyth)
- 2 December 2022: Prof. Xihui Gu (China University of Geosciences)
Title/Abstract: Impacts of urbanization on heavy precipitation: Asymmetrical Shift, spatial extent, and the role of heatwaves
For updates and more information, subscribe to the oxford-hydrology-group (firstname.lastname@example.org)or ouce-landscape mailing lists (email@example.com).